Thank you for choosing Lincoln Benefit Life. We respect your privacy and work hard to protect your personal information. This statement is provided on behalf of Lincoln Benefit Life Insurance Company. We would like to explain how we collect, use and share the information we obtain about you in the course of doing business.
Our Privacy Assurance
- We do not sell your personal or medical information to anyone.
- We do not share your information with companies that would use it to contact you about their own products and services, unless permitted pursuant to a joint marketing agreement.
- We require persons or organizations that represent or assist us in servicing your policy and claims to keep your information confidential.
- We require our employees to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
Our privacy practices continue to apply to your information even if you cease to be a Lincoln Benefit Life customer.
The Internet and Your Information Security
LBL.com provides information about Lincoln Benefit Life, including how to contact us. You may also perform some transactions on the website. This Privacy Statement applies to users of LBL.com regardless of whether the user is a Lincoln Benefit Life customer.
You should exercise discretion with respect to the submission of any personal or financial information via email. If you are concerned about the security of your communication, we encourage you to send your correspondence through the postal service or use the telephone to speak directly to us. We are not responsible for the security or confidentiality of communications you send to us through the Internet using email messages.
What can you do as a customer to help maintain the security of information when accessing Lincoln Benefit Life over the Internet?
Some steps you can take to maintain the security of your information include:
- Utilize the latest, updated version of your Web browser
- If you use a User ID
- Keep your User ID and PIN or password confidential
- Utilize a PIN or password unique to you and, if possible, change it frequently
- Make sure others are not watching you enter your User ID, PIN or password on your keyboard when using our site or when using other protected areas of LBL.com
- Do not leave your computer unattended while logged onto our site or other protected areas of LBL.com. After you’ve finished accessing your information, exit the site or other protected area within LBL.com, and close your browser window.
We reserve the right to change our privacy practices, procedures, and terms.